Friday, May 17, 2013

Tasting Party... Mini Foods and Lots of Fun!

I have been buying little sets of dishes for a few months so that I can host a tasting party...  I think that time is coming up this summer!!!  I have a whole pinterest board full of mini foods just waiting for my party...  This is going to be an adult party with mini mixed drinks and mini beer...  Here are some of the dishes I have bought so far... Just need to get mini beer mugs/glasses I have heard they are in the Target Dollar Spot this month.











Needless to say I really have a lot...  Plus if I need anymore I can get mini plastic wear at Party City!!!
My ideas are on my Pinterest Board:

1 comment:

  1. can I ask where you got all of these cute things i am starting a catering business and am looking for all these! thankd

    ReplyDelete