Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Halloween means SPOOKY FUN TIMES!!

SPOOKY SPIRITS are COMING!!!!!

I Love Halloween. October 1st kicks off our haloiday season. I start decorating at the end of September and it last pretty much through the entire holiday season. Here is some of the things I did for my Halloween Party last year....

These are my decorating ideas... Many came from thing I saw on Pinterest...



And the Halloween Party Foods, Games and Decor!!!!




Spiderweb Cupcakes, Pumpkin Cookies, Pumpkin Face Veggie Tray, Mummy Dip, and more!!!

Party Games for the Kids included Bowling, and Bean Bag Toss...

Snake Calzone, and Mummy Dip


6 Foot long Sandwich...


Party Drinks and Shots!!! (Candy Apple Shots)


Brain & Skull Punches are always a good idea!


Dessert Table
Cookies, Rice Crispy Treats, Cake Pops, and MORE (Always MORE)

Most of these ideas can be found on my Family Halloween Board on Pinterest:

















No comments:

Post a Comment