Monday, September 16, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas!!! North Pole Breakfast 2013

Yes I have already started planning my 2013 North Pole Breakfast... In fact I started planning it when all the Christmas stuff was being clearance last year... Today I got my order from Oriental Trading Co!!!

Last year when everything went 50%-75% off I started buying the items for my 2013 North Pole Breakfast...  Always good to get these items cheap!  This years theme is Blue & White.  This is what I found last year:


I really love traditional Christmas colors like Red and Green, but I will take anything when it is on sale and has all the accessories to match.  So I was very excited to find the little Snowmen Gumballs and Blue suckers to match my theme.  The gummy coal was cheap so I threw it in also.  So yes before even my Halloween stuff is up (Which I am planning to start that soon) I am already into December with my planning.  Our North Pole Breakfast usually kicks off the 25 Days of Christmas Activites we do leading up to Christmas Day.  I got great deals last year on a bunch of craft activities, and goodies to entertain us the month of December.  Guess you can say I stocked up for this year, and the next, and the next... Here are a few (just a few) of the goodies I got for the 25 Days of Christmas Activities










I am already working on my Grinchmas Dinner by getting a Grinch apron made.  I will also use it for our Annual Cookie Exchange.  Needless to say I am super excited for the 2013 Holiday Season which starts October 1 in our household!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment